keskiviikko 16. marraskuuta 2011

bumbumbum

Hello! Sorry I haven't updated the blog in a while.. I've been a little busy the last few weeks. But now it will change! 
Here are some photos that I took, I hope you like! 
First one is very similar to my "burning soul" makeup. And I think this is the better one. 


 
Then we have my "halloween" makeup :D
Where I live, people haven't used to this kind of makeup, so I got very much of comments.




We finally have some snow! I hope it stays few days.. So today I made a winterday-eye makeup.
This eyemakeup I used sugarpill afterparty and tako, beauty uk different blues and rimmel black eyeshadow. 



Tomorrow I have a very different day. In the morning I get to the gym to release pressure, then calm down for a moment. Then turn to my grandma's a will reading. (hopefully you understand what I mean)

Thank you for when you looked at this story, we will continue tomorrow for more!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti